For the admission into the Master’s Program,
only those students who graduated from the Baccalaureate Degree Program with at least an average rating of 85%, or B, or 2 in the entire course shall be considered eligible.
However, by way of exception, students with a lower general average than the prescribed admission qualification may initially be admitted to the non-degree program and after satisfactory compliance with prescribed admission criteria may formally be admitted to the degree program upon recommendation of the ad hoc committee and approval of the Dean/Associate Dean.
- Application for admission to the graduate program
- Original Transcript of Records
- Two character recommendations
- Two (2) recent pictures (passport size)
- Certificate of employment (if employed)
- Copy of marriage contract if Transcript of Records is still in Maiden Name
- Pass Entrance Examination
- Personal interview
Applicable to MBA Foreign Students only.
Other Charges aside from the Total Tuition Fees (TF)
Immigration Facility and Graduate Research Fund (IFGRF) US$ 500.00 – Paid prior to issuing Acceptance Letter.
Disaster Risk Management Development Fund (DRMDF) US$ 800.00 – Payable during succeeding semester enrollments (US$ 200.00 minimum) until fully paid.
Must be paid in full before the last academic semester.