|A. BASIC COURSES||9 Units|
|B. Major Field of Concentration||21 Units|
|C.1 C. COGNATES||9 Units|
|D. Thesis Writing||6 Units|
|Grand Total||45 Units|
The MBA Degree Requirements
- Completion of at least thirty-nine (39) units of required Basic, Major and Congnate courses as prescribed in the above curriculum, with general average of at least 2.0 or 85%.
- Presentation of a formal thesis.
- Passing a written comprehensive examination.
- Completion of all academic and thesis requirements within five (5) years reckoned from date of original enrolment in the MBA Program.
Baccalaureate degree holder of non-business/commerce course shall be required to complete at least six (6) additional units of COGNATES subjects in the MBA Program, or complete at least twelve (12) units of undergraduate business subjects which shall be prescribed by the Dean of the Graduate School of Business.
* Revised effective SY 2005-2006