|A. Philosophy Courses||9 Units|
|B. Major Field of Concentration||30 Units|
|C. COGNATES||9 Units|
|D. Dissertation||12 Units|
|Grand Total||60 Units|
The DBA Degree Requirements
To complete the course and be awarded the degree of Doctor in Business Administration (DBA), a candidate must meet satisfactorily the following requirements:
- Completion of at least forty-eight (48) units of academic subjects, consisting of nine (9) units of Philosophy Courses, thirty (30) units of Major Field of Concentration, and nine (9) units of Cognates, with general average of at least 1.75 or 88%.
- A written comprehensive examination covering the totality of the course to be taken by all doctoral candidates who have completed the required courses;
The student should be enrolled in dissertation writing of twelve (12) units during the same semester when the oral defense takes place.
- Completion of the course within seven (7) years reckoned from date of original enrollment in the DBA Program.
- Baccalaureate degree holder of non-business/commerce course shall be required to complete at least six (6) additional units of COGNATES subjects in the MBA Program, or complete at least twelve (12) units of undergraduate business subjects which shall be prescribed by the Dean of the Graduate School of Business.
* Revised effective SY 2005-2006