The Philippine School of Business Administration Library is located at 4th floor of the building. It consists of Graduate School of Business Library, Undergraduate Library and Senior High School Library. The library consists of Circulation Section, Filipiniana Section, Periodical Section, Reserve Section, Rizaliana Section, New Acquisitions, Theses, Dissertation, Project Research, Journals, Magazine and Clippings. The library also provides Audio – Visual room that is located at 5th floor of the building.
The library is open 6 days a week. 8:00AM – 8:00PM (Monday to Thursday) and 8:00AM – 7:00PM (Friday – Saturday) and it can seat more than 250 readers at a time.
A school library committed to the achievement of PSBA-Manila, Mission, Goals and Objectives through high quality services, resources, and facilities.
To be the main key facilitator of information access for student-centered learning, research and information literacy.
- Serves as the school’s information center for students and faculty.
- Provides resources and activities that support school curriculum and represent a diverse range of experiences and perspectives.
- Provides a learning environment that encourages intellectual exploration and learning.
- Encourages students to develop an appreciation for reading and lifelong learning.
- Provides access to resources for a variety of learning methods.
- To support the mission of the school.
- To select, acquire, organize and maintain the collection of the library materials in support of the educational programs, research and instruction.
- To ensure that library services to the students and faculty are provided on a prompt, complete and useful manner.
- To encourage desirable reading habits through library book displays and browsing.
- To provide individual and group assistance to readers in the use of library resources and facilities.