ATTENTION: CALL FOR ABSTRACT FOR UNDERGRADUATE AND GRADUATE PROFESSORS
November 25, 2021 – The PSBA is arranging the 6th International Research Colloquium to be held on December 4 to 5, 2021. Undergraduate and Graduate Professors who are interested in presenting a paper during this event should submit their abstract of not more than 250 words on or before November 30, 2021, to the email address [email protected]. The authors of the accepted abstracts will be notified by December 01, 2021.
The abstract should be aligned with any of the themes below:
• Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises in the New Normal
• Financial Mechanisms towards Disaster Management and Business Continuity Planning
• Emergency Situation Analysis and Crisis Management towards Rescue and Response
• Mainstreaming DRM and CCA in Development Planning
• CBDRM Process towards resilient communities
With the coordination of partners, the selected abstract can be developed into a full blown paper and submitted for publication in Scopus Indexed Journal (SIJ), such as Springer, Emerald, and Elsevier.
The invited authors will submit their corresponding full paper on or before February 07, 2022, for publication.