6th International Research Colloquium & Training Program (6thIRC&TP) Webinar
November 24, 2021 – We are glad to invite all the undergraduate and graduate students, faculty members and staff, and all invited guests to the 6th International Research Colloquium and Training Program (6thIRC&TP) entitled “Business and Planning Environment Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic” to be held through hybrid mode from December 4-5, 2021 for the Research Colloquium and December 6-7, 2021 for the Training Program.
Topic: PSBA 6th International Research Colloquium & Training Program (6th IRCTP)
Day and Time
December 4, 2021 | 12:45:00 PM to 6:45 PM Singapore Time
December 5, 2021 | 1:45 PM to 6:30 PM Singapore Time
Zoom Meeting URL:
6th IRC ZOOM MEETING LINK
Meeting ID: 843 2568 3124
Youtube Advertisement URL: https://youtu.be/MweDluha76Y
6th IRC ATTENDANCE GOOGLE FORM LINK: https://forms.gle/hnEmP5Gkyc3VB5SGA
This event is mainly organized by the Disaster Risk Management (DRM) Unit, Graduate School of Business (GSB), Philippine School Business Administration (PSBA) – Manila, and Local Government of Quezon City (QCG) thorough QCDRRMO. Further, it is co-organized by the Planning and Development Research Foundation, Inc. (PLANADES), and School of Urban, and Regional Planning (SURP), University of the Philippines (UP), Diliman.
We look forward for your contribution and participation in the upcoming 6th International Research Colloquium and Training Program!
The 6thIRC&TR aims to drive a discussion focusing on the following key areas:
- How COVID- 19 pandemic has impacted MSMEs in the Philippines.
- Identifying the internal and external challenges that micro, small, and medium enterprises are facing amidst the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Support government Institution in mainstreaming disaster risk management (DRM) and Climate Change Adaptation in development planning
- Promoting awareness and understanding on process of Community Based Disaster Risk Reduction assessment process, planning and with the ownership of the community.
- Share on how to address and create contingency plans, emergency situation analysis, and crisis management towards rescue and response.
- Disseminating knowledge on financial mechanisms towards disaster management and business continuity planning.
- Accelerating progress towards achieving the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Consolidating of all the presentations and inputs of the 6th IRC&TR in terms of proceedings as one of the deliverables for Sendai Framework Voluntary Commitment (SFVC) online platform that was developed in line with the overall UNDRR Partnership and Stakeholder Engagement Strategy.
- Concept Note and Program of Activities: Download here.
- PPT Presentation Template: Download here
- ZOOM Background: Download here