Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
For Verification Purposes
Answer: Kindly contact PSBA-Manila Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior HS FAQs
What are the requirements for enrollment in the PSBA Senior High School (SHS)?
- Proceed to the Guidance Center, ask for Ms. Luz A. Rodriguez and present her the following:
- 4 pieces of 2×2 Color Photos
- Certificate of Completion of Grade 10
- Report Card
- Certification of Good Moral Character
- Two (2) photocopies of PSA/NSO Birth Certificate.
What Academic Strands are offered at PSBA Senior High School?
- There are three: Accountancy, Business and Management (ABM), Humanities and Social Sciences (HUMMS) and General Academic Strand (GAS). Since PSBA is a business school, we have conducted only ABM classes.
Is there an entrance examination to take before one is accepted for enrollment?
- No entrance examination is required to enroll in Senior High School.
Does one have to pay a reservation fee to make sure of his slot for SHS?
- We call it pre-registration fee of PHP1,000 which is non-refundable but deductible against his remaining tuition and miscellaneous fees.
Is there a separate area (for classrooms) for Grade 11 and 12 Learners since PSBA is known for business college courses?
- YES, the classrooms for SHS are situated on the fourth floor of the building which is close to the library. The area carries the signage “Senior High School Department.”
Can you mention some of the facilities/amenities for the SHS Department?
- The School has the following facilities on the ground floor: Registrar’s Office, Guidance Center, Medical and Dental Clinic, Canteen, Chapel and the Bookstore. The Computer Rooms are on the Second Floor while the Science Laboratory is situated on the third floor. The Physical Education classes are held in the Gymnasium, which is on the 6th floor.
Regarding tuition and miscellaneous fees, how much does the school charge?
- The Accounting Department has the list of payments based on the voucher granted to the Senior High School Learners, including the payments of enrollees without vouchers.
When do you start accepting Senior High School applicants for School Year 2019-2020?
- We accept applicants as early as January, 2019 based on the DepEd Schedule.
When is the beginning of classes for School Year 2019-2020?
- We follow the schedule given by the Department of Education, which is usually the first Monday of June.
Do Senior High School learners at PSBA wear uniform?
- Yes, they do. Just like the college students, they wear navy blue pants and yellow blouse but they can be distinguished by the SHS Patch on the left collar.